The boat Summer jacket gray boat xl what you will find in XM Yachting Clothing has two front pockets and interior pockets, this jacket is very cool because it has inside the mesh lining making it more breathable. It also has ribbed cuffs and elastic cuffs and hem.
This model jacket is designed especially for men who want to be very comfortable and dress well at the time of sailing as it is water repellent and breathable.
Characteristics of summer jacket gray boat xl
- Repellent to water and windbreaks.
- Mesh lining inside and adjustable cuffs.
- Rubber grip on the waist.
- It is gray
- Size XL
Benefits of summer jacket gray boat xl
- It is a very comfortable jacket so it can be used for long periods of time without problem and also the different tasks of the boat can be carried out with
- the jacket on. It complies with high standards of breathability to keep the sailor dry for a longer time allowing him to be comfortable, without getting smothered.
- The gray summer jacket xl boat supports large columns of water, remaining waterproof.
- It has thermo-sealed seams providing a longer useful life.
- With lining to warm your hands, because despite being designed to be used in the summer season, you have to take into account that when you are in the sea there is a lot of cool breeze, so you should look for a garment that protects you any occasion
- It has its zippers in waterproof material to keep the navigator as dry as possible.
- It is basic to minimize damage from impact, abrasion or burns in a fall or accident.
- The jacket is light, flexible and encourages the entry of air, offering maximum safety against the sun.
Summer jacket maintenance gray boat xl
The summer jacket gray boat xl is a garment of excellent quality, but to always look as good as new you should take Count the following tips:
- It is better to wash the cuffs, neck and parts exposed to greater dirt with a damp cloth and separately. To remove odors ventilate outdoors and under shade.
- The gray summer jacket xl boat is a windproof garment so it takes longer to dry since it is a windproof garment. The best way to dry it is by putting it in a place where a lot of air circulates.
- The zipper must be closed to prevent snagging.