The Orange Watersuit Jacket L Fluorescent is a protective garment made with high quality materials, it is water repellent, its fabric is very soft, it is breathable, it does not interrupt the movement during the work, resistant to wear and very durable, so It is recommended to be used in any boat.
The jacket is orange, fluorescent, waterproof, long and offers high visibility for safety. Its cap is adjustable to avoid water and provide greater comfort during use.
Characteristics of Orange Watersuit Fluorescent L
- Waxed in heavy PVC.
- Suitable for work,
- Orange color.
- It is fluorescent.
- Thickness about 1.2 mm.
- Size L.
- Double soft lining
Benefits of Fluorescent Orange Water Jacket L
- The Fluorescent Orange Water Jacket L is made of heavy PVC of the highest quality which makes it a very useful garment when you are sailing.
- The jacket is made of high quality PVC making it a very soft fabric breathable water resistant, resistant to wear and durable.
- It is a waterproof jacket which helps to keep the nauta dry while sailing over time.
- It is suitable for work at sea since it resists salt water very well and does not stop the mobility of the person who is using it.
- It has a bright orange color and is additionally fluorescent, which provides greater visibility when it is under a rainy weather.
- It has an adjustable cap which helps keep the person who uses it much more dry, with more comfort.
- Double lining made of a very soft, breathable fabric which makes it feel more comfortable on the skin when used.
Maintenance of Orange Watersuit Fluorescent L
The Orange Watersuit L Fluorescent is a waterproof garment, but even so it can be impregnated with moisture during its use, so it is important to follow the following instructions to extend its durability:
- Squeezing with your hands is not recommended.
- After using the Orange Water Jacket L Fluorescent should be dried naturally in the shade should never be put to dry in the sun because it can deteriorate.
- Never use strong detergent to wash it.
- It should only be stored when it is completely dry otherwise it could be damaged or filled with fungi.